EVERYONE gets hairy as they get older. Not everyone gets paid by FHM to have it all waxed off once you've spent 18 years growing it however. And when I say ALL I mean ALL. Even FHM couldn't publish the pictures of my privates - which was a shame actually, because I felt afterwards that as I went through the torture of some man giving me a back, sack and crack wax, the very least that FHM could do would be to show the resulting mutant member.Monday, 7 July 2008
Hair today, gone tomorrow
EVERYONE gets hairy as they get older. Not everyone gets paid by FHM to have it all waxed off once you've spent 18 years growing it however. And when I say ALL I mean ALL. Even FHM couldn't publish the pictures of my privates - which was a shame actually, because I felt afterwards that as I went through the torture of some man giving me a back, sack and crack wax, the very least that FHM could do would be to show the resulting mutant member.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment